A blog I like by a man I like - Political Quote

Political Quote

The Internet home of Keith Martin : a blog of Political news, opinion, quotes and analysis

"sparkiest of all" - Sunday Tribune

Hot topics!

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A blog I like by a man I like

I have found a nice blog that even I can find no fault with. It is very amusing interesting and (insert compliment here).

It is by Graham Linehan, a creator of Father Ted, and is by any standard a great blog.

Why, that's delightful
is a collection of opinions, funny clips and (insert something else here) that make it a great blog, just like this one used to be before I let it go to wrack (is that spelt correctly? or shouldn't it just be wreck?) and ruin.
Nice one, Graham, oh and I like the IT Crowd too.

No comments:

Post Top Ad