Micheal Martin's policy announcement - Political Quote

Political Quote

The Internet home of Keith Martin : a blog of Political news, opinion, quotes and analysis

"sparkiest of all" - Sunday Tribune

Hot topics!

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Micheal Martin's policy announcement

Micheal Martin's policies

"I'm very glad you asked me that for at this point in time
In the circumstances that prevail it is in the pipeline
Infrastructural implications interfaced with lines of thought
Which lead to grassroot viabilities which at this point I'd rather not 
Enunciate in ambiguity but rather seek to find 
Negotiated compromises which are the bottom line
So in the interest of the common good then you need have no fear
I have the matter well in hand I'm glad I've made things clear"

No comments:

Post Top Ad